Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Resolution

Welcome 2006.

It is my New Year's Resolution to write a book, the Mystery of Intimacy. I plan to finish the draft within six months and get it ready for publication before 2007.

Everyday I will post my early drafts on this blog, giving everyone a chance to comment before I publish. I hope you all will come back and post contructive comments and questions.

I haven't been blogging or commenting on anyone else's blogs for about 9 months because I felt God wanted to deal with my pride. He challenged me to become smaller, rather than larger. Well of course I was already small, I just couldn't admit I deserved to be small. Not only that, God also challenged me to enjoy my smallness. Now I feel ready to write what I have been living and teaching the past 13 years in Taiwan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter J Barban! Check out this blog, I thought it might be of interest to you alternative. Yours sincerely,

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter J Barban! Check out this blog, I thought it might be of interest to you spiritual. Yours sincerely,

Anonymous said...

Peter, I would love to hear of how God took you through this journey in dealing with your pride and your writing. I am facing a parallel situation...

Anonymous said...

Respiratory Therapists

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

Also visit my web-site - vigrx

Anonymous said...

Which is vacant, meaningless rhetoric. We all know the ideology is worthless, that is what
this online video is about. /No one/ still thinks in it, specially not instructors nowadays.

Every single other particular person likely via the grad system with me hated every little thing regarding the schooling system
and all of us realized it, we complained regarding how
stupid our professors were over beers right after course.
The ideology is constructed into the structure of schooling, rather than
believing in it won't allow it to be go? absent like the boogeyman.

Here is my page free 60 minute stamina video